Happy Wednesday, I hope everyone’s having a lovely day!
I had already written this post, feeling very honoured that cloudyems nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award, I didn’t expect it at all! But I was surprised yet again when I saw that The Daisy Blog and Being Chloe also nominated me. Three nominations! I’m so thankful to each of you. Everyone make sure you go and check out their blogs! I’ll only be answering one set of questions today which will be the questions by cloudyems as I was nominated by her first. However, I would still love to answer the other questions I was given from The Daisy Blog and Being Chloe so I may add an extra blog post answering them in the future! If you would like me to do this, let me know. 😊
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
The questions I was asked:
1. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
Despite the fact that I only started blogging this month, there are already so many things that I love about it. However, one thing that sticks out to me is the community. Everyone is incredibly supportive of each other and it’s so lovely to see and to now be a part of. I think it would be a whole different experience if the community didn’t exist.
2. What are your goals for 2018?
I have a few goals. Personally I want to try new foods (as I’m a very fussy eater) and do regular exercise more. In terms of my blog, I would like to continue to improve it. I’d like to become confident enough to be able to do outfit posts with pictures of me in public and learn more about editing photos. I’d also like to self host my blog as my own website and create a theme and aesthetic that I’m really proud of.
3. What’s your favourite memory from 2017?
This is a tough one. I have so many memories from 2017 that I could choose from. If I had to choose though I would pick my summer holiday to Walt Disney World, Florida. I already went a few years ago but this time it was somehow even better, it was by far the best holiday I’ve ever been on and something that I’ll never forget.
4. Have you ever been to another country? If so which was your favourite?
I have been fortunate enough to have been to a few different countries, all of which have something that I love about them. As mentioned above I have been to America which I absolutely love and have no doubt about going back again and exploring more of the country. I also love Spain and have been there almost every year of my life. I never love it any less and would for sure go back again and again.
5. Three places you’d love to travel?
I’d have to say New York, LA and Italy. Let me know if you live in or have been to any of these places.
6. What’s your favourite type of food?
Probably anything with chocolate. I love chocolate things such as brownies warmed up with vanilla ice cream.
7. Favourite celebrity and why?
This is another hard one as I don’t really follow many celebrities and wouldn’t really be able to classify one as my favourite. However, I do really like Selena Gomez. I love her values and what she stands for, I find her so inspirational. Not to mention I love her style and would happily wear everything in her wardrobe.
8. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
Probably constant happiness, peace and more confidence.
9. When are you at your happiest?
When I’m spending time with my family and/or boyfriend. It doesn’t really matter what it is or where, I’m just so grateful for all the time I get to spend with them.
10. Do you have a favourite type of blog post to write?
As I haven’t been blogging for very long I haven’t written many blog posts yet so I don’t think I really have a favourite yet. However, I love writing anything under the topics of fashion and lifestyle.
11. How do you find your inspiration for blog posts when you’re running a little low on ideas?
I find that inspiration strikes at the most random times. Personally, t’s not something that I can force and have to just let it come to me. When I do get an idea for a post I make sure I write it down straight away. This means that I have a constant list of ideas so if there’s nothing that I recently thought of which I want to write in a particular week, I can refer to this list. A lot of the time its even when I’m either asleep or going to sleep so I just have to quickly jot it down on my phone!
My Questions For The Nominees:
1. If you were to collaborate with anyone for your blog, who would it be?
2. What is your favourite time of year and why?
3. Why did you decide to start blogging?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What do you hope to have achieved in the next 5 years?
6. Do you have any quotes you live by? What are they?
7. Pool or beach?
8. How would you describe your style?
9. What’s one thing you love about yourself?
10. What is the most special and meaningful thing you own?
11. Are you someone who prefers the city or countryside?
I nominate the following people. Thank you for all being supportive. I love all of your blogs!
Once again thank you so much to everyone who nominated me. Thank you for reading everyone, see you next week!